2-D Electromagnetic Simulation of Passive Microstrip Circuits
2-D Electromagnetic Simulation of Passive Microstrip Circuits (Hardcover) Book Details:
|Book Title:||2-D Electromagnetic Simulation of Passive Microstrip Circuits|
|Author:||Alejandro D. Jimenez|
Buy now Alejandro D. Jimenez 2-D Electromagnetic Simulation of Passive Microstrip Circuits book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
2-D Electromagnetic Simulation of Passive Microstrip Circuits Book Information:
for Streamlined Design and Computation The explosion of wireless communications has generated a tidal wave of interest and development in computational techniques for electromagnetic simulation as well as the design and analysis of RF and microwave circuits. Learn About Emerging Disciplines, State-of-the-Art Methods2-D Electromagnetic Simulation of Passive Microstrip Circuits describes this simple procedure in order to provide basic knowledge and practical insight into quotidian problems of microstrip passive circuits applied to microwave systems and digital technologies. The text dissects the latest emerging disciplines and methods of microwave circuit analysis, carefully balancing theory and state-of-the-art experimental concepts to elucidate the process of analyzing high-speed circuits. The author covers the newer techniques such as the study of signal integrity within circuits, and the use of field map interpretations employed in powerful electromagnetic simulation analysis methods. But why and how does the intrinsic two-dimensional simulation model used here reduce numerical error? Step-by-Step Simulation Provides Insight and UnderstandingThe author presents the FDTD electromagnetic simulation method, used to reproduce different microstrip test circuits, as well as an explanation of the complementary electrostatic method of moments (MoM). Each reproduces different microstrip test circuits that are physically constructed and then studied, using a natural methodological progression to facilitate understanding. This approach gives readers a solid comprehension and insight into the theory and practical applications of the microstrip scenario, with emphasis on high-speed interconnection elements.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
2-D Electromagnetic Simulation of Passive Microstrip Circuits Published On :
- 2-D Electromagnetic Simulation of Passive Microstrip Circuits Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of 2-D Electromagnetic Simulation of Passive Microstrip Circuits book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- 2-D Electromagnetic Simulation of Passive Microstrip Circuits by Alejandro D. Jimenez Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Textbooks & Study Guides
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles