A Dictionary of Psychology (Oxford Quick Reference)
A Dictionary of Psychology (Oxford Quick Reference) Book Details:
|Book Title:||A Dictionary of Psychology (Oxford Quick Reference)|
|Author:||ANDREW M COLMAN|
|Publication:||Oxford University Press|
|Edition:||4 edition (27 January 2015)|
Buy now ANDREW M COLMAN A Dictionary of Psychology (Oxford Quick Reference) book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Pay via Paytm / PayUindia to save COD charges.
Delivery in 3-7 Business Days. COD Available.
A Dictionary of Psychology (Oxford Quick Reference) Book Information:
Including more than 11,000 definitions, this authoritative and up-to-date dictionary covers all branches of psychology. Clear, concise descriptions for each entry offer extensive coverage of key areas including cognition, sensation and perception, emotion and motivation, learning and skills, language, mental disorder, and research methods. The range of entries extends to related disciplines including psychoanalysis, psychiatry, the neurosciences, and statistics. Entries are extensively cross-referenced for ease of use, and cover word origins and derivations as well as definitions. More than 100 illustrations complement the text. This fourth edition has incorporated a large number of significant revisions and additions, many in response to the 2013 publication of the American Psychiatric Association's latest edition of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, bringing the Dictionary fully up to date with the most recent literature of the subject. In addition to the alphabetical entries, the dictionary also includes appendices covering over 800 commonly used abbreviations and symbols, as well as a list of phobias and phobic stimuli, with definitions. Comprehensive and clearly written, this dictionary is an invaluable work of reference for students, lecturers, and the general reader with an interest in psychology.
Book Type :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
A Dictionary of Psychology (Oxford Quick Reference) Published On :
- A Dictionary of Psychology (Oxford Quick Reference) Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of A Dictionary of Psychology (Oxford Quick Reference) book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- A Dictionary of Psychology (Oxford Quick Reference) by
Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book listed for sale
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions of the websiteBKHBP_97801996576811 ItemNew product
Higher Education Textbooks
27 Jan 2015
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others