A First Course in Predictive Control
A First Course in Predictive Control (Hardcover) Book Details:
|Book Title:||A First Course in Predictive Control|
Buy now Rossiter A First Course in Predictive Control book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm and PayUindia.
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available.
For General Enquiries E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
A First Course in Predictive Control Book Information:
ents a significant expansion in depth and breadth of the previous edition. It includes substantially more numerical illustrations and copious supporting MATLAB code that the reader can use to replicate illustrations or build his or her own. The code is deliberately written to be as simple as possible and easy to edit. The book is an excellent starting point for any researcher to gain a solid grounding in MPC concepts and algorithms before moving into application or more advanced research topics. Sample problems for readers are embedded throughout the chapters, and in-text questions are designed for readers to demonstrate an understanding of concepts through numerical simulation.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
A First Course in Predictive Control Published On :
- A First Course in Predictive Control Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of A First Course in Predictive Control book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- A First Course in Predictive Control by Rossiter Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Higher Education Textbooks
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles