A Guide to Research Methodology: An Overview of Research Problems, Tasks and Methods
A Guide to Research Methodology: An Overview of Research Problems, Tasks and Methods (Hardcover) Book Details:
|Book Title:||A Guide to Research Methodology: An Overview of Research Problems, Tasks and Methods|
Buy now Mukherjee A Guide to Research Methodology: An Overview of Research Problems, Tasks and Methods book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm and PayUindia.
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available.
For General Enquiries E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
A Guide to Research Methodology: An Overview of Research Problems, Tasks and Methods Book Information:
thodology is meant to provide a broad guideline to facilitate and steer the whole of a research activity in any discipline. With the ambit and amount of research increasing by the day, the need for Research Methodology is being widely appreciated. Against this backdrop, we notice the dearth of well-written books on the subject. A Guide to Research Methodology attempts a balance between the generic approach to research in any domain and the wide array of research methods which are to be used in carrying out different tasks in any research. Discussions on these research methods appropriate in various disciplines have focused on the research tasks, keeping in mind the fact that a single such task like a comparison among alternatives may involve several methods from seemingly distinct areas. Unique features of this volume, as will be evident to a discerning reader, include: A detailed discussion on problem areas for research in several domains An illustrative and ampliated list of research problems drawn from different disciplines which can be pursued by interested research workers A comprehensive delineation of Research Design supported by illustrations An elaborate engagement with models with a note on model uncertainty Focus on recent and emerging models, methods and techniques A novel treatment of data analysis where the nature of data and the objective(s) of analysis justify drawing upon a variety of techniques for analysis This book will serve the purpose of a pre-PhD or a Master-level course-work for students of any discipline with a basic knowledge of quantitative analysis. In fact, anyone aspiring to take up meaningful research work will find the content useful and interesting.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
A Guide to Research Methodology: An Overview of Research Problems, Tasks and Methods Published On :
- A Guide to Research Methodology: An Overview of Research Problems, Tasks and Methods Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of A Guide to Research Methodology: An Overview of Research Problems, Tasks and Methods book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- A Guide to Research Methodology: An Overview of Research Problems, Tasks and Methods by Mukherjee Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Higher Education Textbooks
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles