A Practical Guide to Content Delivery Networks
A Practical Guide to Content Delivery Networks Book Details:
|Book Title:||A Practical Guide to Content Delivery Networks|
|Reprint Year:||2018,Edition No.2|
Buy now Held A Practical Guide to Content Delivery Networks book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
A Practical Guide to Content Delivery Networks Book Information:
Following in the tradition of its popular predecessor, A Practical Guide to Content Delivery Networks, Second Edition offers an accessible and organized approach to implementing networks capable of handling the increasing data requirements of today'salways on mobile society. Describing how content delivery networks (CDN) function, it provides an understanding of Web architecture, as well as an overview of the TCP/IP protocol suite. The book reports on the development of the technologies that have evolved over the past decade as distribution mechanisms for various types of Web content. Using a structural and visual approach, it provides step-by-step guidance through the process of setting up a scalable CDN. Supplies a clear understanding of the framework and individual layers of design, including caching and load balancing Describes the terminology, tactics, and potential problems when implementing a CDN Examines cost-effective ways to load balance web service layers Explains how application servers connect to databases and how systems will scale as volume increases Illustrates the impact of video on data storage and delivery, as well as the need for data compression Covers Flash and the emerging HTML5 standard for video Highlighting the advantages and disadvantages associated with these types of networks, the book explains how to use the networks within the Internet operated by various ISPs as mechanisms for effectively delivering Web server based information. It emphasizes a best-of-breed approach to building your network to allow for an effective CDN to be built on practically any budget. To help you get started, this vendor-neutral reference explains how to code Web pages to optimize the delivery of various types of media. It also includes examples of successful approaches, from outsourcing to do it yourself.
Book Type :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
A Practical Guide to Content Delivery Networks Published On :
- A Practical Guide to Content Delivery Networks Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of A Practical Guide to Content Delivery Networks book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- A Practical Guide to Content Delivery Networks by Held Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book listed for sale
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions of the website
Higher Education Textbooks
27 Sep 2018
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others