A Textbook of Community Nursing
A Textbook of Community Nursing (Paperback) Book Details:
|Book Title:||A Textbook of Community Nursing|
Buy now Sue Chilton A Textbook of Community Nursing book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries E-mail email@example.com
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
A Textbook of Community Nursing Book Information:
Community Nursing is a comprehensive and evidence-based introduction covering the full range of professional topics, including professional approaches to care, public health, eHealth, therapeutic relationships and the role of community nursing in mental health. The new edition has been updated throughout, including new guidelines and policies. It also provides a stronger focus on evidence-based practice. This user-friendly and accessible textbook includes: Current theory, policy, and guidelines for practice. All chapters are underpinned by a strong evidence base; Learning objectives for each chapter, plus exercises and activities to test current understanding, promote reflective practice, and encourage further reading; Case studies and examples from practice which draw on all branches of community nursing to illustrate practical application of theory.This is an essential text for all pre-registration nursing students, students on specialist community nursing courses, and qualified nurses entering community practice for the first time.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
A Textbook of Community Nursing Published On :
- A Textbook of Community Nursing Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of A Textbook of Community Nursing book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- A Textbook of Community Nursing by Sue Chilton Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Higher Education Textbooks
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles