AC to AC Converters: Modeling, Simulation, and Real Time Implementation Using SIMULINK
AC to AC Converters: Modeling, Simulation, and Real Time Implementation Using SIMULINK (Hardcover) Book Details:
|Book Title:||AC to AC Converters: Modeling, Simulation, and Real Time Implementation Using SIMULINK|
Buy now Iyer AC to AC Converters: Modeling, Simulation, and Real Time Implementation Using SIMULINK book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
AC to AC Converters: Modeling, Simulation, and Real Time Implementation Using SIMULINK Book Information:
nic converters can be broadly classified as AC to DC, DC to AC, DC to DC and AC to AC converters. AC to AC converters can be further classified as AC Controllers or AC regulators, Cycloconverters and Matrix converters. AC controllers and cycloconverters are fabricated using Silicon Controlled Rectifiers (SCR) whereas matrix converters are built using semiconductor bidirectional switches. This text book provides a summary of AC to AC Converter modelling excluding AC controllers. The software Simulink by Mathworks Inc., USA is used to develop the models of AC to AC Converters presented in this text book. The term model in this text book refers to SIMULINK model. This text book is mostly suitable for researchers and practising professional engineers in the industry working in the area of AC to AC converters. Features Provides a summary of AC to AC Converter modelling excluding AC controllers Includes models for three phase AC to three phase AC matrix converters using direct and indirect space vector modulation algorithm Presents new applications such as single and dual programmable AC to DC rectifier with derivations for output voltage Displays Hardware-in-the Loop simulation of a three phase AC to single phase AC matrix converter Provides models for three phase multilevel matrix converters, Z-source Direct and Quasi Z-source Indirect matrix converters; a model for speed control and brake by plugging of three phase induction motor and separately excited DC motors using matrix converter; a model for a new single phase and three phase sine wave direct AC to AC Converter without a DC link using three winding transformers and that for a square wave AC to square wave AC converter using a DC link; models for variable frequency, variable voltage AC to AC power supply; models for Solid State Transformers using Dual Active Bridge topology and a new direct AC to AC Converter topology; and models for cycloconverters and indirect matrix converters
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
AC to AC Converters: Modeling, Simulation, and Real Time Implementation Using SIMULINK Published On :
- AC to AC Converters: Modeling, Simulation, and Real Time Implementation Using SIMULINK Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of AC to AC Converters: Modeling, Simulation, and Real Time Implementation Using SIMULINK book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- AC to AC Converters: Modeling, Simulation, and Real Time Implementation Using SIMULINK by Iyer Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Higher Education Textbooks
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles