- Reduced price
Active Shooter Events and Response
Active Shooter Events and Response Book Details:
|Book Title:||Active Shooter Events and Response|
|Author:||Blair J P|
|Publication:||Taylor & Francis Exclusive(Cbs)|
Buy now Blair J P Active Shooter Events and Response book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm and PayUindia.
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available.
For General Enquiries E-mail email@example.com
Active Shooter Events and Response Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofActive Shooter Events and Response Book
The Columbine tragedy on April 20, 1999 began a new era in law enforcement as it became apparent that the police response to such mass shootings must be drastically altered. By the time the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting occurred on December 14, 2012, outdated police response strategies had been replaced with new, aggressive tactics used by the first officers on the scene. The frequency with which these events occur remind us time and again about the importance of training and preparing for these critical situations before they occur in our own backyards. Active Shooter Events and Response is one of the first attempts to not only discuss historic active shooter events, but also to actually dissect some of them empowering law enforcement professionals by leveraging the essential knowledge and experience of those who have gone before us. The book also offers insight into the training methodologies and strategies used to prepare our nation s first responders to address the active shooter threat. In addition, the authors discuss the clear and present threat of terrorist organizations using these mass shooter tactics on American soil similar to the attacks in Beslan, Russia and Mumbai, India. Written by members of the Advanced Law Enforcement Rapid Response Training (ALERRT) Center at Texas State University, this book is the culmination of more than a decade s worth of training and research into active shooter events and represents state-of-the-art, evidence-based best practices.
Book Type :
Higher Education Textbooks
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Active Shooter Events and Response Published On :
Import, 19 Jul 2013
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- Active Shooter Events and Response Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of Active Shooter Events and Response book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- Active Shooter Events and Response by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item