- Reduced price
Additive Manufacturing Book Details:
|Book Title:||Additive Manufacturing|
|Publication:||Taylor & Francis Exclusive(Cbs)|
Buy now Bandyopadhyay D Additive Manufacturing book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm and PayUindia.
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available.
For General Enquiries E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Additive Manufacturing Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofAdditive Manufacturing Book
The field of additive manufacturing has seen explosive growth in recent years due largely in part to renewed interest from the manufacturing sector. Conceptually, additive manufacturing, or industrial 3D printing, is a way to build parts without using any part-specific tooling or dies from the computer-aided design (CAD) file of the part. Today, most engineered devices are 3D printed first to check their shape, size, and functionality before large-scale production. In addition, as the cost of 3D printers has come down significantly, and the printers reliability and part quality have improved, schools and universities have been investing in 3D printers to experience, explore, and innovate with these fascinating additive manufacturing technologies. Additive Manufacturing highlights the latest advancements in 3D printing and additive manufacturing technologies. Focusing on additive manufacturing applications rather than on core 3D printing technologies, this book: Introduces various additive manufacturing technologies based on their utilization in different classes of materials Discusses important application areas of additive manufacturing, including medicine, education, and the space industry Explores regulatory challenges associated with the emergence of additive manufacturing as a mature technological platformBy showing how 3D printing and additive manufacturing technologies are currently used, Additive Manufacturing not only provides a valuable reference for veteran researchers and those entering this exciting field, but also encourages innovation in future additive manufacturing applications.
Book Type :
Home & House Maintenance
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Additive Manufacturing Published On :
Import, 28 Aug 2015
Crafts, Home & Lifestyle, Home & House Maintenance Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- Additive Manufacturing Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of Additive Manufacturing book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- Additive Manufacturing by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item