- Reduced price
Advances in Forensic Human Identification
Advances in Forensic Human Identification Book Details:
|Book Title:||Advances in Forensic Human Identification|
|Publication:||Taylor & Francis Exclusive(Cbs)|
Buy now Mallett Advances in Forensic Human Identification book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries E-mail email@example.com
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Advances in Forensic Human Identification Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofAdvances in Forensic Human Identification Book
As forensic human identification receives increased global attention, practitioners, policy makers, and students need an appropriate resource that describes current methods and modalities that have shaped today s policies and protocols. A supplemental follow-up to Forensic Human Identification: An Introduction, Advances in Forensic Human Identification covers advances in the most well-known scientific techniques and discusses new and developing subjects and modalities of human identification. A collection of contributions from worldwide experts, the book embraces a broad context and looks at several issues beyond physical identification of human remains or offenders. The book examines online, sexual, and biometric identities and discusses problems associated with investigative practice, such as the developing use of the Internet as a distribution and communication medium for criminal activities. It also explores miscarriages of justice that can result from flawed applications or interpretations of forensic evidence. Finally, it looks at the future of forensic science in the United Kingdom in light of financial challenges and the closure of the Forensic Science Service. Where appropriate, case studies illustrate the use of techniques and the associated problems described in the text. A supplemental CD includes images in full color. This volume provides an important contribution to the ongoing practitioner and academic debates surrounding the application of forensic technologies. The insight presented is destined to springboard further inquiry into enhanced techniques and underlies the need for more research into the appropriate use of identification techniques to solve the mysteries of the unknown.
Book Type :
Higher Education Textbooks
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Advances in Forensic Human Identification Published On :
Import, 27 Jan 2014
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- Advances in Forensic Human Identification Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of Advances in Forensic Human Identification book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- Advances in Forensic Human Identification by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item