Air Distribution in Buildings: 54 (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)
Air Distribution in Buildings: 54 (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series) (Hardcover) Book Details:
|Book Title:||Air Distribution in Buildings: 54 (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)|
|Author:||Essam E. Khalil|
Buy now Essam E. Khalil Air Distribution in Buildings: 54 (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series) book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Air Distribution in Buildings: 54 (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series) Book Information:
ion in Buildings is a concise and practical guide to air distribution system design and managing air conditioning systems in buildings. Making use of 40 years of experience in the design of air conditioning and ventilations systems, and other electromechanical services, this structured reference for built environment engineering offers in-depth coverage of air distribution technology. The text brings together a wide range of information and offers technical guidance on the design, calculation, and efficient operation of air distribution in buildings. The text highlights the special characteristics of air distribution in individual spaces. It presents the basic and fundamental concepts of air distribution as it relates to grilles and outlets, room space, and buildings. It focuses on air distribution systems in large buildings, starting with simple rooms and then moving on to more complex configurations. It also sums up the latest standards and best practices in air conditioning engineering. Includes knowledge of the new trends in buildings air distribution Provides systematic analyses of the air flow regimes, heat transfer, and relative humidity in a collection of special built environments Presents energy analyses of the air conditioning systems for operating theaters and sporting facilities in unusual and severe climatic conditions Offers a description of flow characteristics in archeological monuments with emphasis on combating excessive moisture Introduces examples of very dense occupancy built environments, moisture sensitive environments, and open space air conditioning Details advanced treatment of flow characterization in large public buildings This text serves as an ideal resource for air conditioning engineers, contractors, and consultants. It also benefits mechanical and architectural engineering students.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Air Distribution in Buildings: 54 (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series) Published On :
- Air Distribution in Buildings: 54 (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series) Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of Air Distribution in Buildings: 54 (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series) book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- Air Distribution in Buildings: 54 (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series) by Essam E. Khalil Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Higher Education Textbooks
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles