- Reduced price
An Introduction to Linear Algebra
An Introduction to Linear Algebra Book Details:
|Book Title:||An Introduction to Linear Algebra|
|Publication:||Taylor & Francis Exclusive(Cbs)|
Buy now Agarwal R.P. An Introduction to Linear Algebra book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
An Introduction to Linear Algebra Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofAn Introduction to Linear Algebra Book
The techniques of linear algebra are used extensively across the applied sciences, and in many different areas of algebra such as group theory, module theory, representation theory, ring theory, and Galois theory. Written by experienced researchers with a decades of teaching experience, Introduction to Linear Algebra is a clear and rigorous introductory text on this key topic for students of both applied sciences and pure mathematics.
Book Type :
Higher Education Textbooks
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
An Introduction to Linear Algebra Published On :
Import, 31 Aug 2017
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- An Introduction to Linear Algebra Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of An Introduction to Linear Algebra book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- An Introduction to Linear Algebra by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item