Baby Code! (Girls Who Code)
Baby Code! (Girls Who Code) Book Details:
|Book Title:||Baby Code! (Girls Who Code)|
|Author:||Sandra Horning and Melissa Crowton|
Buy now Sandra Horning and Melissa Crowton Baby Code! (Girls Who Code) book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Baby Code! (Girls Who Code) Book Information:
o early to get little ones interested in computer coding with this unique series of board books!How do you explain coding to a baby? By showing how it's all around them, and how they can take part in it, of course! By using items common in a baby's world, like a teddy bear and electric train, this charming board book full of bright, colorful illustrations is the perfect introduction to coding for babies and their caregivers--and is sure to leave them wanting to learn more!
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Baby Code! (Girls Who Code) Published On :
- Baby Code! (Girls Who Code) Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of Baby Code! (Girls Who Code) book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- Baby Code! (Girls Who Code) by Sandra Horning and Melissa Crowton Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
The book cover can be either Hardcover or Paperback
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Childrens Young Adult, Early Learning Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles