- Reduced price
Companion to Clinical Neurology
Companion to Clinical Neurology Book Details:
|Book Title:||Companion to Clinical Neurology|
|Author:||Pryse Phillips W.|
|Publication:||Oxford University Press|
Buy now Pryse Phillips W. Companion to Clinical Neurology book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Companion to Clinical Neurology Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofCompanion to Clinical Neurology Book
This book is designed for the neurologist who (in this day of unusually strict accountability) needs to have at hand an authoritative guide to the diagnostic criteria for all conditions that he or she may be faced with in clinical practice. While originally conceived as a compendium of diagnostic criteria, the author has felt the need to expand the work to include definitions of practically all terms that are used in neurology today. Historical elements are also provided including entries of important neurologists and neurosurgeons who have impacted the field. The result is an effective representation of the tools of the trade for the neurologist in training and a concise and precise source for the practicing neurologist. The second edition was published in 2003. Since then, advances in the definition of many neurological conditions have been made, all of which have been incorporated in the third edition. There has also been a fine tuning of the definitions and diagnostic criteria of many other conditions. The author has collated over 1300 articles since the last edition in order to update many of the entries. As such, the entries will have the most up-to-date definition of diseases, symptoms, diagnostic tests, and pearls of wisdom. The third edition remains an invaluable guide to the spectrum of neurological practice and with nearly 7,000 references this truly is the bible of neurological terms and conditions.
Book Type :
Higher Education Textbooks
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Companion to Clinical Neurology Published On :
Import, 11 Jun 2009
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- Companion to Clinical Neurology Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of Companion to Clinical Neurology book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- Companion to Clinical Neurology by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item