Digital Signal Processing
Digital Signal Processing (Paperback) Book Details:
|Book Title:||Digital Signal Processing|
|Author:||Holiday, The Shoemaker\'s|
Buy now Holiday, The Shoemaker\'s Digital Signal Processing book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Digital Signal Processing Book Information:
k about the fundamentals to serve the needs of an introductory, one semester course in DSP. We have attempted to do a thought job on the basic principles, because our experience has been that these are the most difficult concepts for students to master. Once the fundamentals are strong, understanding of advanced concepts can be done without much ado. This is also a book about problem solving, setting interrelationships and connections and integrating ones knowledge.The conventional writing style in the book conveys our objective of getting the reader involved with the material as a participant in the development, rather than a mute observer.A self-contained presentation of DSP techniques that requires only a minimum amount of calculus and advanced level topics involving complex numbers as prerequisites.Each chapter begins with a brief introduction and ends with the summary of points. The actual concepts are sandwiched between them. This brings us to the memory, a good old adage: tell them what you are going to tell them;tell them;tell them what you have told them.A large number of worked examples and rein-forcing problems are provided to learn, strengthen and master the abstract concepts.Figures are drawn in abundance with clarity to illustrate the important concepts. Consistent notation is an indispensable part of accuracy;ambiguous notation leads to confusion. We have invested effort in developing a consistent notation throughout the book.While explaining theoretical concepts, accuracy is of utmost importance. We therefore have avoided cutting comers but spent the necessary time and effort to provide accurate and detailed derivations.Organized procedures for digital filter design. Designs are verified by checking the given frequency domain specifications,Answers are provided to all the exercise problems at the end of the chapter.Additional problems on DFT have been solved.Features: First chapter deals with Fundamentals of Signals and Systems and basic of coverage of E-transforms. This will help the students and professionals alike to understand the intricacies of DSP with ease. DFT and its properties are dealt in great details with a very simple mathematical approach without compromising the rigor of DFT. Also FFT algorithms are explained in a very lucid step by step manner. The same FFT algorithms are explained to find inverse DFT. Analog filters like Butterworth and Chebyshev filters are explained in good depth and a library of these filters are created. This forms a very good prerequisite to understand the design of digital filters. Majority of the transformations used for converting an analog filter into a digital filter are dealt with good numerical examples. Their advantages and disadvantages are explained in order to know the merits of these methods. Finally design of FIR filter based on windowing technique, frequency sampling technique etc., are explained keeping the mathematics simplified without compromising the concepts. A lot of numerical examples are solved to assimilate the abstract theoretical concepts.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Digital Signal Processing Published On :
- Digital Signal Processing Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of Digital Signal Processing book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- Digital Signal Processing by Holiday, The Shoemaker's Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Higher Education Textbooks
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles