Fractional Calculus with Applications for Nuclear Reactor Dynamics
Fractional Calculus with Applications for Nuclear Reactor Dynamics (Hardcover) Book Details:
|Book Title:||Fractional Calculus with Applications for Nuclear Reactor Dynamics|
|Author:||Santanu Saha Ray|
Buy now Santanu Saha Ray Fractional Calculus with Applications for Nuclear Reactor Dynamics book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 934 456 2268
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Fractional Calculus with Applications for Nuclear Reactor Dynamics Book Information:
vel Applications for Solving Neutron Transport Equations While deemed nonessential in the past, fractional calculus is now gaining momentum in the science and engineering community. Various disciplines have discovered that realistic models of physical phenomenon can be achieved with fractional calculus and are using them in numerous ways. Since fractional calculus represents a reactor more closely than classical integer order calculus, Fractional Calculus with Applications for Nuclear Reactor Dynamics focuses on the application of fractional calculus to describe the physical behavior of nuclear reactors. It applies fractional calculus to incorporate the mathematical methods used to analyze the diffusion theory model of neutron transport and explains the role of neutron transport in reactor theory. The author discusses fractional calculus and the numerical solution for fractional neutron point kinetic equation (FNPKE), introduces the technique for efficient and accurate numerical computation for FNPKE with different values of reactivity, and analyzes the fractional neutron point kinetic (FNPK) model for the dynamic behavior of neutron motion. The book begins with an overview of nuclear reactors, explains how nuclear energy is extracted from reactors, and explores the behavior of neutron density using reactivity functions. It also demonstrates the applicability of the Haar wavelet method and introduces the neutron diffusion concept to aid readers in understanding the complex behavior of average neutron motion. This text: Applies the effective analytical and numerical methods to obtain the solution for the NDE Determines the numerical solution for one-group delayed neutron FNPKE by the explicit finite difference method Provides the numerical solution for classical as well as fractional neutron point kinetic equations Proposes the Haar wavelet operational method (HWOM) to obtain the numerical approximate solution of the neutron point kinetic equation, and more Fractional Calculus with Applications for Nuclear Reactor Dynamics thoroughly and systematically presents the concepts of fractional calculus and emphasizes the relevance of its application to the nuclear reactor.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Fractional Calculus with Applications for Nuclear Reactor Dynamics Published On :
- Fractional Calculus with Applications for Nuclear Reactor Dynamics Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of Fractional Calculus with Applications for Nuclear Reactor Dynamics book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- Fractional Calculus with Applications for Nuclear Reactor Dynamics by Santanu Saha Ray Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Higher Education Textbooks
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles