Maritime Engineering and Technology
Maritime Engineering and Technology (Paperback) Book Details:
|Book Title:||Maritime Engineering and Technology|
|Author:||Carlos Guedes Soares; Y. Garbatov|
Buy now Carlos Guedes Soares; Y. Garbatov Maritime Engineering and Technology book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Maritime Engineering and Technology Book Information:
neering and Technology includes the papers from the 1st International Conference on Maritime Technology and Engineering (MARTECH 2011, Lisbon, Portugal, 10-12 May 2011). MARTECH 2011 was held to commemorate 100 years of the Instituto Superior Tcnico (IST)inLisbon, and the contributions in the present volume reflect the internationalization of the maritime sector and its activities. The book is divided into 9 main subject areas: Ship Traffic, Ship Design, Ship Propulsion and Control, Onboard Systems, Ship Dynamics and Hydrodynamics, Ship Structures, Risk and Reliability, Wind and Wave Modelling, Renewable Energy, and includes two general papers. Maritime Engineering and Technology will appeal to academics and engineering in maritime engineering.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Maritime Engineering and Technology Published On :
- Maritime Engineering and Technology Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of Maritime Engineering and Technology book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- Maritime Engineering and Technology by Carlos Guedes Soares; Y. Garbatov Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Higher Education Textbooks
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles