Orthopaedics and Rheumatology on the Move (MOTM)
Orthopaedics and Rheumatology on the Move (MOTM) (Hardcover) Book Details:
|Book Title:||Orthopaedics and Rheumatology on the Move (MOTM)|
|Author:||Terence McLoughlin; Ian Baxter|
Buy now Terence McLoughlin; Ian Baxter Orthopaedics and Rheumatology on the Move (MOTM) book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries E-mail email@example.com
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Orthopaedics and Rheumatology on the Move (MOTM) Book Information:
on the Move series provides fully-flexible access to subjects across the curriculum in a unique combination of print and mobile formats ideal for the busy medical student and junior doctor. No matter what your learning style, whether you are studying a subject for the first time or revisiting it during exam preparation, Medicine on the Move will give you the support you need.This innovative print and app package will help you to connect with the topics of Orthopaedics and Rheumatology, to learn, understand and enjoy them, and to cement your knowledge in preparation for exams and future clinical practice.By using this resource in print or as an app, you really will experience the opportunity to learn medicine on the move!Visit www.hodderarnold.com/medicineonthemove to find out about other titles in the series.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Orthopaedics and Rheumatology on the Move (MOTM) Published On :
- Orthopaedics and Rheumatology on the Move (MOTM) Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of Orthopaedics and Rheumatology on the Move (MOTM) book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- Orthopaedics and Rheumatology on the Move (MOTM) by Terence McLoughlin; Ian Baxter Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Higher Education Textbooks
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles