Polymer Brushes: Substrates, Technologies, and Properties
Polymer Brushes: Substrates, Technologies, and Properties Book Details:
|Book Title:||Polymer Brushes: Substrates, Technologies, and Properties|
|Reprint Year:||2012,Edition No.1|
Buy now Vikas Mittal Polymer Brushes: Substrates, Technologies, and Properties book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Polymer Brushes: Substrates, Technologies, and Properties Book Information:
Polymer Brushes: Substrates, Technologies, and Properties covers various aspects of polymer brush technology, including synthesis, properties, performance, and applications. It presents both experimental details and theoretical insights to enable a better understanding of the brush system. After an overview of polymer brush systems, the book discusses methods for grafting organic brushes from the surface of clay platelets and for the covalent grafting of PNIPAm brushes. It then describes ferrocene polymer brushes, nonfouling brushes on poly(ethylene terephthalate) film surfaces, brushes formed on the inner surface of cylindrical pores, and the "zipper brush" approach. The authors examine the use of scanning electrochemical microscopy for analyzing brushes and compare surface-controlled atom transfer radical polymerization and surface-controlled single-electron transfer living radical polymerization. They also explore the application of polymer brushes in the chromatographic separations of viruses and proteins and the suppression of proteins and cell adhesions. The text concludes with a look at how polymer brushes are synthesized by surface-initiated iniferter-mediated polymerization. This book provides a one-stop reference on the various substrates and technologies used to synthesize polymer brushes. The hands-on information in the text will help readers choose the proper synthesis methods and materials for their system.
Book Type :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Polymer Brushes: Substrates, Technologies, and Properties Published On :
- Polymer Brushes: Substrates, Technologies, and Properties Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of Polymer Brushes: Substrates, Technologies, and Properties book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- Polymer Brushes: Substrates, Technologies, and Properties by Vikas Mittal Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book listed for sale
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions of the website
Higher Education Textbooks
5 Apr 2012
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others