- Reduced price
Reinforced Concrete Design of Tall Buildings
Reinforced Concrete Design of Tall Buildings Book Details:
|Book Title:||Reinforced Concrete Design of Tall Buildings|
|Publication:||Taylor & Francis Exclusive(Cbs)|
Buy now Taranath Reinforced Concrete Design of Tall Buildings book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Reinforced Concrete Design of Tall Buildings Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofReinforced Concrete Design of Tall Buildings Book
An exploration of the world of concrete as it applies to the construction of buildings, Reinforced Concrete Design of Tall Buildings provides a practical perspective on all aspects of reinforced concrete used in the design of structures, with particular focus on tall and ultra-tall buildings. Written by Dr. Bungale S. Taranath, this work explains the fundamental principles and state-of-the-art technologies required to build vertical structures as sound as they are eloquent. Dozens of cases studies of tall buildings throughout the world, many designed by Dr. Taranath, provide in-depth insight on why and how specific structural system choices are made. The book bridges the gap between two approaches: one based on intuitive skills and experience and the other based on computer skills and analytical techniques. Examining the results when experiential intuition marries unfathomable precision, this book discusses: The latest building codes, including ASCE/SEI 7-05, IBC-06/09, ACI 318-05/08, and ASCE/SEI 41-06 Recent developments in studies of seismic vulnerability and retrofit design Earthquake hazard mitigation technology, including seismic base isolation, passive energy dissipation, and damping systems Lateral bracing concepts and gravity-resisting systems Performance based design trends Dynamic response spectrum and equivalent lateral load procedures Using realistic examples throughout, Dr. Taranath shows how to create sound, cost-efficient high rise structures. His lucid and thorough explanations provide the tools required to derive systems that gracefully resist the battering forces of nature while addressing the specific needs of building owners, developers, and architects. The book is packed with broad-ranging material from fundamental principles to the state-of-the-art technologies and includes techniques thoroughly developed to be highly adaptable. Offering complete guidance, instructive examples, and color illustrations, the author develops several approaches for designing tall buildings. He demonstrates the benefits of blending imaginative problem solving and rational analysis for creating better structural systems.
Book Type :
Higher Education Textbooks
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Reinforced Concrete Design of Tall Buildings Published On :
12 Jan 2010
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- Reinforced Concrete Design of Tall Buildings Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of Reinforced Concrete Design of Tall Buildings book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- Reinforced Concrete Design of Tall Buildings by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item