- Reduced price
Stroke Rehabilitation: Insights from Neuroscience and Imaging
Stroke Rehabilitation: Insights from Neuroscience and Imaging Book Details:
|Book Title:||Stroke Rehabilitation: Insights from Neuroscience and Imaging|
|Author:||Carey L M|
|Publication:||Oxford University Press|
Buy now Carey L M Stroke Rehabilitation: Insights from Neuroscience and Imaging book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Stroke Rehabilitation: Insights from Neuroscience and Imaging Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofStroke Rehabilitation: Insights from Neuroscience and Imaging Book
Stroke Rehabilitation: Insights from Neuroscience and Imaging informs and challenges neurologists, rehabilitation therapists, imagers, and stroke specialists to adopt more restorative and scientific approaches to stroke rehabilitation based on new evidence from neuroscience and neuroimaging literatures. The fields of cognitive neuroscience and neuroimaging are advancing rapidly and providing new insights into human behavior and learning. Similarly, improved knowledge of how the brain processes information after injury and recovers over time is providing new perspectives on what can be achieved through rehabilitation. Stroke Rehabilitation explores the potential to shape and maximize neural plastic changes in the brain after stroke from a multimodal perspective. Active skill based learning is identified as a central element of a restorative approach to rehabilitation. The evidence behind core learning principles as well as specific learning strategies that have been applied to retrain lost functions of movement, sensation, cognition and language are also discussed. Current interventions are evaluated relative to this knowledge base and examples are given of how active learning principles have been successfully applied in specific interventions. The benefits and evidence behind enriched environments is reviewed with examples of potential application in stroke rehabilitation. The capacity of adjunctive therapies, such as transcranial magnetic stimulation, to modulate receptivity of the damaged brain to benefit from behavioral interventions is also discussed in the context of this multimodal approach. Focusing on new insights from neuroscience and imaging, the book explores the potential to tailor interventions to the individual based on viable brain networks.
Book Type :
Higher Education Textbooks
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Stroke Rehabilitation: Insights from Neuroscience and Imaging Published On :
Import, 28 Jun 2012
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- Stroke Rehabilitation: Insights from Neuroscience and Imaging Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of Stroke Rehabilitation: Insights from Neuroscience and Imaging book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- Stroke Rehabilitation: Insights from Neuroscience and Imaging by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item