The Black Economy in India
The Black Economy in India Book Details:
|Book Title:||The Black Economy in India|
|Publication:||Penguin Random House India|
|Edition:||Latest Edition edition (2002)|
Buy now Kumar, Arun The Black Economy in India book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
The Black Economy in India Book Information:
Indias white economy is inextricably linked with its black economy. Where in 1991 the black economy constituted about 35 per cent of the national economy, it had increased to 62 per cent by 2013. Both legal (industry, services, real estate, the share market) and illegal (hawala, smuggling, narcotic drugs) activities, as well as instances of corruption contributed to this situation. But the cash, orblack money, circulating in the country is merely around 3 per cent of the total domestic black economy. In this scenario, how effective is the Central governments move to demonetize 500 and 1000 rupee notes in November 2016? In the only such book on the subject, written especially for the general reader, Arun Kumar critically examines the causes and consequences of black income generation and the possible methods for curbing it. Backed by empirical data, his incisive analysis lays bare the pernicious effects of black income on the macroeconomy and the resultant inefficiency in society. It also focuses on the nexus of businessmen, politicians and the executive in perpetuating the black economy. A ground-breaking book, The Black Economy in India shows how demonetization is not the way to end the black economy, since what India needs is to empower citizens and make leaders accountable.
Book Type :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
The Black Economy in India Published On :
- The Black Economy in India Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of The Black Economy in India book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- The Black Economy in India by
Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book listed for sale
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions of the websiteBKDBI_9780143028673New product
Higher Education Textbooks
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others