- Reduced price
The Handbook of Brain Theory and Neural Networks
The Handbook of Brain Theory and Neural Networks (Hardcover) Book Details:
|Book Title:||The Handbook of Brain Theory and Neural Networks|
|Author:||EDITOR - MICHAEL A. ARBIB|
Buy now EDITOR - MICHAEL A. ARBIB The Handbook of Brain Theory and Neural Networks book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
The Handbook of Brain Theory and Neural Networks Book Information:
of Brain Theory and Neural Networks presents the enormous progress made in recent years in the many subfields related to the two great questions: How does the brain work and how can we build intelligent machines? The book includes almost 300 articles covering the whole spectrum of topics in brain theory and neural networks. The first two parts of the book, prepared by Michael Arbib, are designed to help readers orient themselves in this wealth of material. Part 1 provides general background on brain modeling and on both biological and artificial neural networks. Part 2 consists of "Road Maps" to help readers steer through articles in part 3 on specific topics of interest. The articles in part III are written so as to be accessible to readers of diverse backgrounds. They are cross-referenced and provide lists of pointers to Road Maps, background material and related reading.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
The Handbook of Brain Theory and Neural Networks Published On :
- The Handbook of Brain Theory and Neural Networks Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of The Handbook of Brain Theory and Neural Networks book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- The Handbook of Brain Theory and Neural Networks by EDITOR - MICHAEL A. ARBIB Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Medicine & Health Sciences
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Higher Education Textbooks, Medicine & Health Sciences Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles