- Reduced price
The Story of The Sikhs: 1469-1708
The Story of The Sikhs: 1469-1708 (Hardcover) Book Details:
|Book Title:||The Story of The Sikhs: 1469-1708|
|Publication:||Penguin Random House India|
Buy now Sarbpreet Singh The Story of The Sikhs: 1469-1708 book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries E-mail email@example.com
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
The Story of The Sikhs: 1469-1708 Book Information:
Sikhs. In this book, author Sarbpreet Singh helps us reimagine the lives of the Sikh Gurus through a rich narrative that that intricately weaves in selections from the Guru Granth Sahib, the Dasam Granth and epic Braj poetry.Starting from the birth of the first guru, Guru Nanak, the book charts the lives of the ten Gurus. Through carefully curated stories, the book does not just show the egalitarian ideals and compassionate worldview that have come to define the faith, but also sheds light on the historical context that defined the foundational principles which guided Sikhs during the era of each Guru.Sarbpreet has deliberately approached this retelling as a storyteller rather than as a student of history in an attempt to make the work accessible and engaging. Immersive and expansive, The Story of the Sikhs is a tour de force that weaves a multi-dimensional tapestry of narrative and poetry.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
The Story of The Sikhs: 1469-1708 Published On :
- The Story of The Sikhs: 1469-1708 Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of The Story of The Sikhs: 1469-1708 book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- The Story of The Sikhs: 1469-1708 by Sarbpreet Singh Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
The Genre may be either fiction or non-fiction
Page count varies for each edition/reprint
24 June 2021
This book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles Disclaimer: