Theory of Structures SMTS - II: S.I. Units
|Book Title:||Theory of Structures SMTS - II: S.I. Units(Thirteenth Edition)|
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm and PayUindia.
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available.
For General Enquiries E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview of Theory of Structures SMTS - II: S.I. Units Book
This book, first published in July 1965, and entering into its Twelfth Edition, is one of the three volumes on Mechanics of Materials and Structures. The book, divided into three sections, contains Twenty Three Chapters. Each topic introduced is thoroughly described, the theory is rigorously developed and a large number of numerical examples are included to illustrate its application. General statements of important principles and methods are almost invariably given by practical illustrations. Many new advanced problems have been added which will be useful for competitive examinations. A large number of problems, along with their answers, are available at the end of each chapter to enable the students to test his reading at different stages of his studies.
Book Type :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Theory of Structures SMTS - II: S.I. Units Published On :
Students and Professionals: Sciences, Technology and Medicine, Engineering & Technology
About B C Punmia :
Dr.Arun Kumar Jain : He, a gold medallist at both B.E. and M.E. levels was formerly working as Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering at M.B.M. Engineering College, Jodhpur. Apart from teaching, he has guided more than a dozen students at M.E. level. Dr. B.C.Punmia : He is an eminent author of 18 books, most of which are followed as textbooks. Having graduated in 1959 with 'HONOURS', he obtained his Master's degree in 1969 with 'HONOURS' and Ph.D. in 1976. Having started his career as Assistant Professor in 1959, he was elevated to the posts of Reader in 1965 and Professor in 1978. He also held the posts of Head of Civil Engg. and Dean of the Faculty of Engineering at M.B.M. Engineering College, Jodhpur. During his teaching career of about 36 years, he guided a large number of research students. Dr. Punmia has authored more than hundred papers, monographs and technical reports published in various Indian and Foreign Journals. He had been consultant to various government, semi-government and private organizations. Er. Ashok Kumar Jain : He is an eminent Design and Field Engineer. He is also a prolific writer in the domain of Civil Engineering
Contents of SMTS - II THEORY OF STRUCTURES:
PART - I MOVING LOADS
Chapter 1. Rolling Loads
Chapter 2. Influence Lines
Chapter 3. Influence Lines for Girders with Floor Beams
Chapter 4. Influence Lines for Stresses in Frames
Chapter 5. The Muller-Breslau Principle
PART - II STATICALLY INDETERMINATE STRUCTURES
Chapter 6. Statically Indeterminate Beams and Frames
Chapter 7. The General Method (Method of Consistent Deformation)
Chapter 8. Three Moment Equation Method
Chapter 9. The Slope Deflection Method
Chapter 10. Moment Distribution Method
Chapter 11. The Column Analogy Method
Chapter 12. Method of Strain Energy
Chapter 13. Deflection of Perfect Frames
Chapter 14. Redundant Frames
Chapter 15. Cables and Suspension Bridges
Chapter 16. Arches
PART - III MISCELLANEOUS TOPICS
Chapter 17. Welded Joints
Chapter 18. Method of Tension Coefficients
Chapter 19. Space Frames
Chapter 20. Plastic Theory
Chapter 21. Building Frames
Chapter 22. Kani's Method
Chapter 23. Unsymmetrical Bending Index
- Theory of Structures by B C Punmia Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of Theory of Structures by B C Punmia book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- Theory of Structures by B C Punmia Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book listed for sale
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions of the website