- Reduced price
Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer
Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer Book Details:
|Book Title:||Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer|
|Author:||Howell J R|
|Publication:||Taylor & Francis Exclusive(Cbs)|
Buy now Howell J R Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofThermal Radiation Heat Transfer Book
Explore the Radiative Exchange between Surfaces Further expanding on the changes made to the fifth edition, Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer, 6th Edition continues to highlight the relevance of thermal radiative transfer and focus on concepts that develop the radiative transfer equation (RTE). The book explains the fundamentals of radiative transfer, introduces the energy and radiative transfer equations, covers a variety of approaches used to gauge radiative heat exchange between different surfaces and structures, and provides solution techniques for solving the RTE. What s New in the Sixth Edition This revised version updates information on properties of surfaces and of absorbing/emitting/scattering materials, radiative transfer among surfaces, and radiative transfer in participating media. It also enhances the chapter on near-field effects, addresses new applications that include enhanced solar cell performance and self-regulating surfaces for thermal control, and updates references. Comprised of 17 chapters, this text: Discusses the fundamental RTE and its simplified forms for different medium properties Presents an intuitive relationship between the RTE formulations and the configuration factor analyses Explores the historical development and the radiative behavior of a blackbody Defines the radiative properties of solid opaque surfaces Provides a detailed analysis and solution procedure for radiation exchange analysis Contains methods for determining the radiative flux divergence (the radiative source term in the energy equation) Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer, 6th Edition explores methods for solving the RTE to determine the local spectral intensity, radiative flux, and flux gradient. This book enables you to assess and calculate the exchange of energy between objects that determine radiative transfer at different energy levels.
Book Type :
Higher Education Textbooks
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer Published On :
Import, 5 Oct 2015
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item