- Reduced price
Transformers: Analysis, Design, and Measurement
Transformers: Analysis, Design, and Measurement Book Details:
|Book Title:||Transformers: Analysis, Design, and Measurement|
|Publication:||Taylor & Francis Exclusive(Cbs)|
Buy now Lopez-Fernandez X.M. Transformers: Analysis, Design, and Measurement book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Transformers: Analysis, Design, and Measurement Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofTransformers: Analysis, Design, and Measurement Book
Recent catastrophic blackouts have exposed major vulnerabilities in the existing generation, transmission, and distribution systems of transformers widely used for energy transfer, measurement, protection, and signal coupling. As a result, the reliability of the entire power system is now uncertain, and many blame severe underinvestment, aging technology, and a conservative approach to innovation. Composed of contributions from noted industry experts around the world, Transformers: Analysis, Design, and Measurement offers invaluable information to help designers and users overcome these and other challenges associated with the design, construction, application, and analysis of transformers. This book is divided into three sections to address contemporary economic, design, diagnostic, and maintenance aspects associated with power, instrument, and high-frequency transformers. Topics covered include: Design considerations Capability to withstand short circuits Insulation problems Stray losses, screening, and local excessive heating hazard Shell type and superconducting transformers Links between design and maintenance Component-related diagnostics and reliability Economics of life-cycle cost, design review, and risk-management methods Parameter measurement and prediction This book is an essential tool for understanding and implementing solutions that will ensure improvements in the development, maintenance, and life-cycle management of optimized transformers. This will lead to enhanced safety and reliability and lower costs for the electrical supply. Illustrating the need for close cooperation between users and manufacturers of transformers, this book outlines ways to achieve many crucial power objectives. Among these, the authors focus on the growing demand for transformer miniaturization, increased transmitted power density, and use of advanced materials to meet the requirements of power materials running under higher operational frequencies. Suggesting ways to redirect resources and exploit new technologies such as computational modeling software this book presents relatively inexpensive, simple, ready-to-implement strategies to advance transformers, improve power system integrity, reduce environmental impact, and much more.
Book Type :
Engineering & Technology
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Transformers: Analysis, Design, and Measurement Published On :
Import, 10 Jul 2012
Sciences, Technology & Medicine, Engineering & Technology Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- Transformers: Analysis, Design, and Measurement Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of Transformers: Analysis, Design, and Measurement book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- Transformers: Analysis, Design, and Measurement by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item