- Reduced price
Undergraduate Instrumental Analysis
Undergraduate Instrumental Analysis Book Details:
|Book Title:||Undergraduate Instrumental Analysis|
|Publication:||Taylor & Francis Exclusive(Cbs)|
Buy now Robinson J.W. Undergraduate Instrumental Analysis book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Undergraduate Instrumental Analysis Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofUndergraduate Instrumental Analysis Book
Crucial to research in molecular biology, medicine, geology, food science, materials science, and many other fields, analytical instrumentation is used by many scientists and engineers who are not chemists. Undergraduate Instrumental Analysis, Seventh Edition provides users of analytical instrumentation with an understanding of these instruments, covering all major fields of modern instrumentation. Following the tradition of earlier editions, this text is designed for teaching undergraduates and those with no analytical chemistry background how contemporary analytical instrumentation works, as well as its uses and limitations.Each chapter provides a discussion of the fundamental principles underlying the techniques, descriptions of the instrumentation, and numerous applications. The chapters also contain updated bibliographies and problems, and most have suggested experiments appropriate to the techniques. This completely revised and updated edition covers subjects in more detail, such as a completely revised x-ray chapter, expanded coverage of electroanalytical techniques, and expansion of chromatography and mass spectrometry topics to reflect the predominance of these instruments in laboratories. This includes state-of-the-art sample introduction and mass analyzers, and the latest developments in UPLC and hyphenated techniques. The book also contains new graphics and addresses several new topics: Ion mobility spectrometry Time domain NMR (relaxometry) Electron spin resonance spectroscopy (ESR, EPR) Forensic science and bioanalytical applications Microcalorimetry and optical thermal instruments Laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy (LIBS) This text uniquely combines instrumental analysis with organic spectral interpretation (IR, NMR, and MS). It provides detailed coverage of sampling, sample handling, sample storage, and sample preparation. In addition, the authors have included many instrument manufacturers websites, which contain extensive resources.
Book Type :
Higher Education Textbooks
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Undergraduate Instrumental Analysis Published On :
Import, 3 Sep 2014
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- Undergraduate Instrumental Analysis Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of Undergraduate Instrumental Analysis book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- Undergraduate Instrumental Analysis by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item