Water Cycles (Hardcover) Book Details:
|Book Title:||Water Cycles|
Buy now Sam Falconer Water Cycles book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 934 456 2268
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Water Cycles Book Information:
arness its power, and why we need to conserve it.From snowflakes falling from the clouds and deep ocean currents to hot springs and water in space, this children's nature book showcases the beauty and power of water in the natural world. Inside the pages of this fascinating science book for kids, you'll discover:- Bite-size facts about inhabitants of freshwater and saltwater- Incredible photographs and illustrations that capture the power of water in nature- Subjects included supports STEM learning- How critical water is to the world we live in, covering national curriculum topics around biology, the natural world, geography, global warming for kids, and much moreThe wonderful world of water awaits! Water is essential for life. We drink it, bathe in it, and thousands of creatures live in it. But we are running desperately low on it. Water Cycles shows children how important keeping hydrated is for our health and what we can do to save this life-giving substance in the face of climate change. This children's wildlife book is packed with incredible facts about water. Little ones will learn how it affects Earth's weather, through rainstorms, snow flurries, and cyclones, how it is used in growing food and in making electricity, as well as how water travels into our homes at the turn of a tap.From rushing rivers to vast oceans full of animals and plants, water is everywhere. Children will love seeing starfishes, manatees, and orcas come to life through spectacular photography and illustrations. It's the perfect gift for kids aged 7-11 years who love nature and its processes!
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Water Cycles Published On :
- Water Cycles Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of Water Cycles book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- Water Cycles by Sam Falconer Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
The Genre may be either fiction or non-fiction
Page count varies for each edition/reprint
5 August 2021
This book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles Disclaimer: