Water Science and Technology: An Introduction
Water Science and Technology: An Introduction (Paperback) Book Details:
|Book Title:||Water Science and Technology: An Introduction|
Buy now Nicholas Gray Water Science and Technology: An Introduction book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries E-mail email@example.com
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Water Science and Technology: An Introduction Book Information:
ome one of the most important issues of our time intertwined with global warming and population expansion. The management of water supplies and the conservation of water resources remains one of the most challenging yet exciting issues of our time. Water and wastewater treatment technologies are constantly evolving creating an increasingly sustainable industry that is one of the world's largest and most interdisciplinary sectors, employing chemists, microbiologists, botanists, zoologists as well as engineers, computer specialists and a range of different management professionals. This accessible student textbook introduces the reader to the key concepts of water science and technology by explaining the fundamentals of hydrobiology, aquatic ecosystems, water treatment and supply, wastewater treatment and integrated catchment management. This fourth edition is extensively changed throughout, with new coverage of the effects of climate change, environmental assessment, sustainability and the threat to biodiversity. The text serves as a primer for both undergraduate and graduate students in either science or engineering who have an interested in freshwater biology/hydrobiology or environmental engineering. It is also useful as a unified transitional course for those who want to span the traditional areas of engineering, biology, chemistry, microbiology or business. Professionals and consultants will also find the book a useful reference.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Water Science and Technology: An Introduction Published On :
- Water Science and Technology: An Introduction Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of Water Science and Technology: An Introduction book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- Water Science and Technology: An Introduction by Nicholas Gray Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Higher Education Textbooks
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles