What Every Engineer Should Know About Modeling and Simulation
What Every Engineer Should Know About Modeling and Simulation (Paperback) Book Details:
|Book Title:||What Every Engineer Should Know About Modeling and Simulation|
|Author:||Raymond Joseph Madachy; Dan Houston|
Buy now Raymond Joseph Madachy; Dan Houston What Every Engineer Should Know About Modeling and Simulation book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
What Every Engineer Should Know About Modeling and Simulation Book Information:
l book presents fundamental concepts and issues in computer modeling and simulation (M&S) in a simple and practical way for engineers, scientists, and managers who wish to apply simulation successfully to their real-world problems. It offers a concise approach to the coverage of generic (tool-independent) M&S concepts and enables engineering practitioners to easily learn, evaluate, and apply various available simulation concepts. Worked out examples are included to illustrate the concepts and an example modeling application is continued throughout the chapters to demonstrate the techniques. The book discusses modeling purposes, scoping a model, levels of modeling abstraction, the benefits and cost of including randomness, types of simulation, and statistical techniques. It also includes a chapter on modeling and simulation projects and how to conduct them for customer and engineer benefit and covers the stages of a modeling and simulation study, including process and system investigation, data collection, modeling scoping and production, model verification and validation, experimentation, and analysis of results.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
What Every Engineer Should Know About Modeling and Simulation Published On :
- What Every Engineer Should Know About Modeling and Simulation Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of What Every Engineer Should Know About Modeling and Simulation book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- What Every Engineer Should Know About Modeling and Simulation by Raymond Joseph Madachy; Dan Houston Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Higher Education Textbooks
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles