X-ray Contrast Agent Technology: A Revolutionary History
X-ray Contrast Agent Technology: A Revolutionary History (Hardcover) Book Details:
|Book Title:||X-ray Contrast Agent Technology: A Revolutionary History|
Buy now de Haen X-ray Contrast Agent Technology: A Revolutionary History book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
X-ray Contrast Agent Technology: A Revolutionary History Book Information:
uments the fascinating history of radiological techniques that use contrast agents. The text includes many of the fundamental documentary sources that bring to life the social and scientific background of the discoveries, the personalities of the discoverers, and implementation of new technologies. Such agents when used with X-rays allow clinicians to distinguish anatomical structures with nearly identical densities. Focus is on urological and angiographic uses of contrast agents. Key selling features: Documents and thoroughly references the history of contrast agent development Reviews the priority and importance of patents Discusses the role that important individual scientists and leading research institutions have played in technology development and implementation
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
X-ray Contrast Agent Technology: A Revolutionary History Published On :
- X-ray Contrast Agent Technology: A Revolutionary History Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of X-ray Contrast Agent Technology: A Revolutionary History book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- X-ray Contrast Agent Technology: A Revolutionary History by de Haen Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Textbooks & Study Guides
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles