39 Clues: The: Double Cross Book 1- Mission Titanic
39 Clues: The: Double Cross Book 1- Mission Titanic (Hardcover) Book Details:
|Book Title:||39 Clues: The: Double Cross Book 1- Mission Titanic|
Buy now WATSON JUDE 39 Clues: The: Double Cross Book 1- Mission Titanic book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
39 Clues: The: Double Cross Book 1- Mission Titanic Book Information:
as banished from the Cahill family, never mentioned again. For years, he's been lurking, watching, recruiting, waiting for the chance for revenge. And now he strikes, with a diabolical plan. The Outcast recreates four of history's most infamous disasters and gives the Cahill kids just days to stop them. There are innocent lives on the line but what might be worst of all is the doublecross that the Cahill kids don't see coming. Will Amy be able to take orders from Ian, now that he's the head of the family? What famous Cahill villain from the past turns out to have an even deadlier brother? And will Saladin ever get a dish of red snapper again?
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
39 Clues: The: Double Cross Book 1- Mission Titanic Published On :
- 39 Clues: The: Double Cross Book 1- Mission Titanic Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of 39 Clues: The: Double Cross Book 1- Mission Titanic book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- 39 Clues: The: Double Cross Book 1- Mission Titanic by WATSON JUDE Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Childrens Young Adult
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Childrens Young Adult, Family Personal Social Issues Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles