40 Lessons to get Children Thinking
40 Lessons to get Children Thinking (Paperback) Book Details:
|Book Title:||40 Lessons to get Children Thinking|
Buy now Peter Worley 40 Lessons to get Children Thinking book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 934 456 2268
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
40 Lessons to get Children Thinking Book Information:
by Peter Worley, author of the books in the If series and founder of the Philosophy Foundation, is an A4 collection of practical lesson and activity plans to use in the primary classroom to get children thinking philosophically and creatively around different curriculum areas and topics. The sessions use thought experiments, stories and poetry to get children discussing and understanding topics more deeply.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
40 Lessons to get Children Thinking Published On :
- 40 Lessons to get Children Thinking Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of 40 Lessons to get Children Thinking book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- 40 Lessons to get Children Thinking by Peter Worley Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Higher Education Textbooks, Teaching Education Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles