A Guidebook to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry
A Guidebook to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry (Paperback) Book Details:
|A Guidebook to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry
|PEARSON EDUCATION INDIA
Buy now SYKES A Guidebook to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
A Guidebook to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry Book Information:
textbook on mechanistic organic chemistry, characterized by its clarity, careful choice of examples and its general approach designed to lead to a greater understanding of the subject matter. The book is aimed clearly at the needs of the student, with a thorough understanding of and provision for, the potential conceptual difficulties he or she is likely to encounter. The book's success in achieving these goals is reflected in the opinion of one reviewer who says, "Sykes remains the bible of mechanistic organic chemistry for thousands of undergraduates and there is certainly no English language publication of which I am aware which comes even close to challenging it in terms of clarity and coverage."
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
A Guidebook to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry Published On :
- A Guidebook to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of A Guidebook to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- A Guidebook to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry by SYKES Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Higher Education Textbooks, Engineering Textbooks Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles