- Reduced price
Advances in Natural Medicines, Nutraceuticals and Neurocognition
Advances in Natural Medicines, Nutraceuticals and Neurocognition Book Details:
|Book Title:||Advances in Natural Medicines, Nutraceuticals and Neurocognition|
|Publication:||Taylor & Francis Exclusive(Cbs)|
Buy now Stough Advances in Natural Medicines, Nutraceuticals and Neurocognition book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Advances in Natural Medicines, Nutraceuticals and Neurocognition Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofAdvances in Natural Medicines, Nutraceuticals and Neurocognition Book
Great strides have been made in the field of natural medicine with respect to neurocognition. Once limited to the province of niche publications, these discoveries are now routinely explored in mainstream psychopharmacology, neuroscience, nutrition, and medical journals. Now presented in one convenient volume, Advances in Natural Medicines, Nutraceuticals and Neurocognition reflects the breadth and depth of recent advances in this area. The editors of this volume are affiliated with one of the leading research centers in this area. Bringing together the work of contributors from around the globe, this book examines: The application of cognitive batteries to capture small changes in cognition due to herbal and supplement administration Recent methodological developments related to cognitive aging Neurocognitive effects of isolated compounds, including N-acetylcysteine and lipoic acid The effect of supplementation with multivitamins on cognitive health The impact of agents that improve metabolic activity in the context of neurocognitive function The extent to which essential fatty acids, and in particular omega-3s, can improve cognitive function The application of Chinese medicine in the context of dementia including herbal extracts, acupuncture, and other approaches Mechanistic and efficacy studies associated with chronic administration of the Indian herb Bacopa monnieri (BM) The efficacy of herbal abstracts in the treatment of anxiety disorders, depression, and insomnia The Chinese club moss alkaloid Huperzine A, its mechanisms of action, and its potential in the treatment of Alzheimer s disease and related conditionsWith more than 50 percent of the population taking some sort of natural medicine supplement, the industry is worth tens of billions of dollars per year. This book assembles recent research to assist researchers in further studies on these ubiquitous supplements and their effect on intelligence, memory, cognition, and brain functioning.
Book Type :
Higher Education Textbooks
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Advances in Natural Medicines, Nutraceuticals and Neurocognition Published On :
Import, 10 Jan 2013
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- Advances in Natural Medicines, Nutraceuticals and Neurocognition Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of Advances in Natural Medicines, Nutraceuticals and Neurocognition book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- Advances in Natural Medicines, Nutraceuticals and Neurocognition by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item