- Reduced price
Air and Missile Defense Systems Engineering
Air and Missile Defense Systems Engineering Book Details:
|Air and Missile Defense Systems Engineering
|Boord W J
|Taylor & Francis Exclusive(Cbs)
Buy now Boord W J Air and Missile Defense Systems Engineering book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Air and Missile Defense Systems Engineering Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofAir and Missile Defense Systems Engineering Book
Air and Missile Defense Systems Engineering fills a need for those seeking insight into the design procedures of the air and missile defense system engineering process. Specifically aimed at policy planners, engineers, researchers, and consultants, it presents a balanced approach to negating a target in both natural and electronic attack environments, and applies physics-based system engineering to designing and developing a balanced air and missile defense system. The book provides an in-depth description of the missile defense design development process as well as the underlying technical foundation of air and missile defense systems engineering. Utilizing the authors many years of combined engineering experience, this book considers new air missile defense system technologies and innovative architectures that can be used to meet performance requirements while also minimizing design, development, and operational costs over the lifecycle of a combat system. It also includes the latest systems design techniques that can be applied to new and existing systems, and introduces systems engineering principles that can be discussed and readily applied to other missile defense system scenarios. Additionally, this book: Focuses on shipborne missile defense systems that provide their own ship defense against missiles and protection of other nearby ships Emphasizes the analysis and trade space associated with producing a balanced air and missile defense system (AMDS) Addresses the importance of architectures and technologies Traces requirements development through system performance tradeoffs Includes results of radar and missile performance tradeoffs in a realistic environment Air and Missile Defense Systems Engineering provides an understanding of the physics of missile defense systems and the key performance parameters that drive the capabilities of these systems. This book serves as a valuable resource for missile defense engineers and other practicing professionals, as well as a teaching reference for graduate-level courses.
Book Type :
Higher Education Textbooks
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Air and Missile Defense Systems Engineering Published On :
Import, 7 Jul 2016
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- Air and Missile Defense Systems Engineering Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of Air and Missile Defense Systems Engineering book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- Air and Missile Defense Systems Engineering by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item