- Reduced price
An Introduction to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An Introduction to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Book Details:
|Book Title:||An Introduction to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Edition:||2 edition (17 December 2014)|
Buy now Mitchell An Introduction to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
An Introduction to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofAn Introduction to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Book
Highly Commended, BMA Medical Book Awards 2015 An Introduction to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery encompasses the full range of oral and maxillofacial surgery. It also addresses the necessary core competencies for undergraduates and those pursuing basic specialist training. The second edition now includes international perspectives. In the UK, oral and maxillofacial surgery is a unique discipline the ninth of ten currently recognized surgical specialties and trainees usually start from a dental qualification before gaining a medical one. In contrast, in Germany practitioners often start from a medical base and then obtain a dental degree while in North America they start from a dental base and may or may not become dually qualified. The book s initial chapters cater to all approaches of initial training and crucially bring them together in the specialist surgical sections. In chapters where the UK, US, and German perspectives are distinctly different, a section at the end has been added offering a specific perspective. However, where there is general consensus the international views have been integrated into the main body of text. At the end of each chapter, where appropriate, readers will find relevant references and recommendations for further reading. This book can also be considered a definitive and consistently reliable source of information for those following the UK s Intercollegiate Surgical Curriculum.
Book Type :
Higher Education Textbooks
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
An Introduction to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Published On :
Import, 17 Dec 2014
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- An Introduction to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of An Introduction to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- An Introduction to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item