Bookmarks Are People Too! 1 (Here''s Hank)
Bookmarks Are People Too! #1 (Here''s Hank) (Paperback) Book Details:
|Book Title:||Bookmarks Are People Too! #1 (Here''s Hank)|
Buy now Henry Winkler Bookmarks Are People Too! #1 (Here''s Hank) book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Bookmarks Are People Too! #1 (Here''s Hank) Book Information:
e same Hank as in the bestselling Hank Zipzer series, only this time he's in 2nd grade! Hank is a kid who doesn't try to be funny, but he somehow always makes the kids in his class laugh. He's pretty bad at memorizing stuff, and spelling is his worst subject. (But so are math and reading!) In the first book in this new series, Hank's class is putting on a play, and Hank wants the lead part: Aqua Fly. But he freezes in his audition and can only buzz like a fly. His teacher creates a special part for Hank, a silent bookmark. This may seem like an insignificant role, but when his enemy, Nick McKelty, freezes during the performance, it's up to Hank to save the play!
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Bookmarks Are People Too! #1 (Here''s Hank) Published On :
- Bookmarks Are People Too! #1 (Here''s Hank) Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of Bookmarks Are People Too! #1 (Here''s Hank) book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- Bookmarks Are People Too! #1 (Here''s Hank) by Henry Winkler Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Family Personal Social Issues
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Childrens Young Adult, Family Personal Social Issues Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles