Combustion and Gasification in Fluidized Beds
Combustion and Gasification in Fluidized Beds Book Details:
|Book Title:||Combustion and Gasification in Fluidized Beds|
|Publication:||Taylor & Francis Exclusive(Cbs)|
Buy now Basu P. Combustion and Gasification in Fluidized Beds book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Combustion and Gasification in Fluidized Beds Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofCombustion and Gasification in Fluidized Beds Book
Besides being one of the best Clean Coal Technologies, fluidized beds are also proving to be the most practical option for biomass conversion. Although the technology is well established, the field lacks a comprehensive guide to the design and operating principles of fluidized bed boilers and gasifiers. With more than 30 years of research and industrial experience, Prabir Basu answers this pressing need with Combustion and Gasification in Fluidized Beds. This book is a versatile resource that explains how fluidized bed equipment works and how to use the basic principles of thermodynamics and fluid mechanics in design while providing insight into planning new projects, troubleshooting existing equipment, and appreciating the capabilities and limitations of the process. From hydrodynamics to construction and maintenance, the author covers all of the essential information needed to understand, design, operate, and maintain a complete fluidized bed system. It is a must for clean coal technology as well as for biomass power generation. Beginning with a general introduction to fossil or biofuel conversion choices, the book surveys hydrodynamics, fundamentals of gasification, combustion of solid fuels, pollution aspects including climate change mitigation, heat transfer in fluidized beds, the design and operation of bubbling and circulating fluidized bed boilers, and various supporting components such as distributor grates, feeding systems, and gas-solid separators.
Book Type :
Higher Education Textbooks
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Combustion and Gasification in Fluidized Beds Published On :
17 Feb 2006
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- Combustion and Gasification in Fluidized Beds Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of Combustion and Gasification in Fluidized Beds book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- Combustion and Gasification in Fluidized Beds by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item