Comprehensive Cleft Care, Second Edition: Two Volume Set
Comprehensive Cleft Care, Second Edition: Two Volume Set Book Details:
|Book Title:||Comprehensive Cleft Care, Second Edition: Two Volume Set|
|Author:||Losee J E|
|Edition:||2 edition (13 November 2015)|
Buy now Losee J E Comprehensive Cleft Care, Second Edition: Two Volume Set book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Comprehensive Cleft Care, Second Edition: Two Volume Set Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofComprehensive Cleft Care, Second Edition: Two Volume Set Book
Comprehensive Cleft Care provides unparalleled coverage of cleft care from prenatal diagnosis to definitive orthognathic surgery. The inclusion of topics such as advocacy, mission work, and outcomes assessment make this an all-in-one clinical companion. The work is conveniently divided into two volumes. The first addresses nonsurgical topics, including clinical outcomes research, evidence-based practice, fundamentals of team care, and the global aspects of cleft care. The first volume also discusses fundamental subjects in cleft science, such as embryology, anatomy, classification, epidemiology, and genetics. Clinical topics addressed in the first volume include nursing and primary care, feeding and swallowing, and pediatric assessment and management of children with clefting. Neuropsychological and educational topics, including psychosocial and behavioral aspects and the role of the social worker in cleft care are also discussed. The contributors examine cleft palate speech and velopharyngeal dysfunction and review otologic, audiologic, and airway assessment and management, including issues related to sleep-disordered breathing. The second volume addresses surgical solutions, as well as the dental and orthodontic aspects of cleft management. It examines primary cleft lip and palate repair, including methods for the repair of microform, unilateral, and bilateral clefts. Also discussed is secondary surgical management of cleft lip and palate, dental, orthodontic, and prosthetic management, and the management of skeletal deformities. This complete two-volume reference uses a distinct holistic approach and perspectives from skilled specialists in a variety of disciplines, presenting an unmatched overview of cleft repair and management. It includes two DVDs covering topics ranging from nursing care, anatomy, and embryology to detailed operative videos of all key surgical procedures. It is beautifully illustrated in full color throughout with nearly 2500 photographs and drawings.
Book Type :
Higher Education Textbooks
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Comprehensive Cleft Care, Second Edition: Two Volume Set Published On :
Import, 13 Nov 2015
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- Comprehensive Cleft Care, Second Edition: Two Volume Set Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of Comprehensive Cleft Care, Second Edition: Two Volume Set book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- Comprehensive Cleft Care, Second Edition: Two Volume Set by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item