Differential Diagnosis In Dermatology (Ex)
Differential Diagnosis In Dermatology (Ex) () Book Details:
|Book Title:||Differential Diagnosis In Dermatology (Ex)|
|Publication:||TAYLOR & FRANCIS EXCLUSIVE(CBS)|
Buy now ASHTON R Differential Diagnosis In Dermatology (Ex) book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm and PayUindia.
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available.
For General Enquiries E-mail email@example.com
Differential Diagnosis In Dermatology (Ex) Book Information:
and revised, Differential Diagnosis in Dermatology, Fourth Edition has been greatly expanded and now includes entirely new chapters on specific areas such as mouth, tongue, lip and ear problems, acute erythematous rashes of the trunk and limbs, chronic erythematous rashes and lesions, and non-erythematous lesions. It also now includes an invaluable classification of topical steroids by potency. Chapters are divided into different body areas, and possible diagnosis can be made by reading through the text or looking through the photographs. It is a highly effective guide to dermatological diagnosis in the surgery or clinic, taking the reader through the process of diagnosing skin disease, from the basic biology of skin, history taking, describing skin lesions and carrying out special investigations. With well over 750 illustrations, this full-colour book combines excellent clinical photography with practical text and clear diagrams throughout.
Book Type :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Differential Diagnosis In Dermatology (Ex) Published On :
- Differential Diagnosis In Dermatology (Ex) Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of Differential Diagnosis In Dermatology (Ex) book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- Differential Diagnosis In Dermatology (Ex) by ASHTON R Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book listed for sale
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Higher Education Textbooks
As Per Edition's Page count
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all others