- Reduced price
Fashion Retail (Interior Angles)
Fashion Retail (Interior Angles) Book Details:
|Book Title:||Fashion Retail (Interior Angles)|
|Publication:||John Wiley & Sons|
|Edition:||New edition edition (27 January 2006)|
Buy now Curtis E Fashion Retail (Interior Angles) book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Fashion Retail (Interior Angles) Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofFashion Retail (Interior Angles) Book
When it comes to architecture and design, one area in which there has been a huge amount of popular interest is that of interiors. Yet, surprisingly little has been published in the area of fashion, despite the fact that today many top fashion houses are choosing to collaborate with leading architects and designers, with the aim of creating a unique brand. From unique boutique chic to department stores, this book showcases around 30 of the most successful and inspiring collaborations around the world. The breath taking results are laid out over more than 300 full colour photographs, which are accompanied by simple captions. Cases studies include: Prada, Stella McCartney, Herm s, Emporio Armani, Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Giorgio Armani, Paul Smith, Jill Sander, Issey Miyake, Dolce and Gabbana, Martine Sitbon, Fendi, Oki ni, Missoni,Gianfranco Ferr , Comme des Gar ons, Nicole Farhi, Marni, Harvey Nichols, Chloe, Selfridges, Alexander McQueen, Marks and Spencer
Book Type :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Fashion Retail (Interior Angles) Published On :
27 Jan 2006
Arts, Film & Photography, Architecture Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- Fashion Retail (Interior Angles) Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of Fashion Retail (Interior Angles) book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- Fashion Retail (Interior Angles) by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item