Geomechanics and Geotechnics: From Micro to Macro, Two Volume Set
Geomechanics and Geotechnics: From Micro to Macro, Two Volume Set (Hardcover) Book Details:
|Book Title:||Geomechanics and Geotechnics: From Micro to Macro, Two Volume Set|
|Author:||Jiang; Fang Liu|
Buy now Jiang; Fang Liu Geomechanics and Geotechnics: From Micro to Macro, Two Volume Set book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries E-mail email@example.com
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Geomechanics and Geotechnics: From Micro to Macro, Two Volume Set Book Information:
posed of grains but they are generally treated as continua in the classical framework of geomechanics. Their macroscopic response under loading, such as their non-linearity, yielding and anisotropy, is controlled by their micro-structure, the characteristics of the grains and the disposition of contacts between them. There have been rapid advances in technology both to investigate the microscopic properties of soils, and to simulate their granular behaviour explicitly through Discrete Element Method (DEM). DEM was originally used to reproduce element tests, but it is now being advocated for boundary-value problems. Geomechanics and Geotechnics: From Micro to Macro includes 174 peer-reviewed papers presented at the International Symposium on Geomechanics and Geotechnics: From Micro to Macro (IS-Shanghai 2010, Shanghai, China, 10-12 October 2010). The symposium provided an opportunity for the exchange of ideas and information on experiments, numerical models and engineering applications related to the discrete nature of geomaterials. The main goal was to explore further advances in the use of micro-geomechanical approaches, and by doing so to improve the understanding of macro-geomechanical phenomena by offering experiments, constitutive relations, numerical analyses and engineering applications associated with the discrete nature of geomaterials. Geomechanics and Geotechnics: From Micro to Macro will be of interest to academics and engineers involved in Soil Mechanics, Geomechanics, Geotechnical Engineering, Geoengineering and Civil Engineering.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Geomechanics and Geotechnics: From Micro to Macro, Two Volume Set Published On :
- Geomechanics and Geotechnics: From Micro to Macro, Two Volume Set Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of Geomechanics and Geotechnics: From Micro to Macro, Two Volume Set book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- Geomechanics and Geotechnics: From Micro to Macro, Two Volume Set by Jiang; Fang Liu Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Higher Education Textbooks
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles