Shakespeare's World of Words (Arden Shakespeare)
Shakespeare's World of Words (Arden Shakespeare) (Hardcover) Book Details:
|Shakespeare's World of Words (Arden Shakespeare)
Buy now Paul Yachnin Shakespeare's World of Words (Arden Shakespeare) book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Shakespeare's World of Words (Arden Shakespeare) Book Information:
re really the original genius he has appeared to be since the eighteenth century, a poet whose words came from nature itself? The contributors to this volume propose that Shakespeare was not the poet of nature, but rather that he is a genius of rewriting and re-creation, someone able to generate a new language and new ways of seeing the world by orchestrating existing social and literary vocabularies. Each chapter in the volume begins with a key word or phrase from Shakespeare and builds toward a broader consideration of the social, poetic, and theatrical dimensions of his language. The chapters capture well the richness of Shakespeares world of words by including discussions of biblical language, Latinity, philosophy of language and subjectivity, languages of commerce, criminality, history, and education, the gestural vocabulary of performance, as well as accounts of verbal modality and Shakespeares metrics. An Afterword outlines a number of other important languages in Shakespeare, including those of law, news, and natural philosophy.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Shakespeare's World of Words (Arden Shakespeare) Published On :
- Shakespeare's World of Words (Arden Shakespeare) Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of Shakespeare's World of Words (Arden Shakespeare) book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- Shakespeare's World of Words (Arden Shakespeare) by Paul Yachnin Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Language, Linguistics & Writing, Linguistics Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles