- Reduced price
Textbook of Palliative Medicine and Supportive Care
Textbook of Palliative Medicine and Supportive Care Book Details:
|Textbook of Palliative Medicine and Supportive Care
|Taylor & Francis Exclusive(Cbs)
Buy now Bruera E Textbook of Palliative Medicine and Supportive Care book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
Textbook of Palliative Medicine and Supportive Care Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofTextbook of Palliative Medicine and Supportive Care Book
" the thoroughness of the text has to be admired. It is an excellent starting point for students of palliative care which makes an important contribution to any library." British Journal of Hospital Medicine " covers a plethora of topics ranging from the development of palliative medicine in different countries to clinical topics and bioethics an excellent palliative medicine resource." Darrell A. Owens, DNP, University of Washington Medicine in Doody s Book Reviews The second edition of the Textbook of Palliative Medicine and Supportive Care builds upon the strengths of the previous edition, providing an alternative approach to this ever-growing specialty. In the absence of an international curriculum for the study of palliative medicine, this textbook continues to provide the essential guidance for those either embarking upon a career in palliative medicine or already established in the field.With additional chapters covering all the different aspects of supportive care, the second edition expands upon its unique evidence-based, multi-professional approach and global perspective ensured by the international team of editors and contributing authors. It features an entirely new section on the assessment and management of effects of medical treatments as well as a new section on rehabilitation and survivorship. This edition also contains new material on chemotherapy- and radiation therapy-induced emesis, geriatric palliative care, and hormonal therapy and targeted agents.With an emphasis on providing palliative service anywhere in the world, including the need to provide such care in developing nations, the book is an ideal complement to the narrative approach of other texts on the topic. It is essential reading for all palliative care physicians in training and in practice, as well as palliative and support care nurses and other health professionals on the palliative care team.
Book Type :
Higher Education Textbooks
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Textbook of Palliative Medicine and Supportive Care Published On :
Import, 15 Jan 2015
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- Textbook of Palliative Medicine and Supportive Care Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of Textbook of Palliative Medicine and Supportive Care book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- Textbook of Palliative Medicine and Supportive Care by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item