- Reduced price
Textbook of the Neurogenic Bladder
Textbook of the Neurogenic Bladder Book Details:
|Book Title:||Textbook of the Neurogenic Bladder|
|Publication:||Taylor & Francis Exclusive(Cbs)|
Buy now Corcos J Textbook of the Neurogenic Bladder book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm and PayUindia.
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available.
For General Enquiries E-mail email@example.com
Textbook of the Neurogenic Bladder Book Information:
(Topics and chapters covered in detail below):
Overview & Summary ofTextbook of the Neurogenic Bladder Book
The editors of this comprehensive third edition of the Textbook of the Neurogenic Bladder have assembled an impressive team of world specialists to develop an essential resource for physicians, continence specialists, and other health care professionals involved in the diagnosis and management of patients who have lost normal bladder function. The book provides a succinct update on epidemiology and briefly covers lower urinary tract anatomy and physiology. This is followed by a discussion on the pathophysiology of various types of dysfunctions and a clinical section that focuses on evaluation and treatment. Different types of treatments from behavioral to surgical are reviewed, including the most recent and sophisticated pharmacotherapy and tissue engineering approaches. A special section is devoted to myelomeningocele, a congenital condition with lifelong repercussions on voiding. Other topics such as complications, sexual function, fertility, maternity aspects, and prognostic factors round off the book. Each topic is covered in detail by several authors for a better overall understanding. A selection of reports and guidelines in relation to neurogenic bladder dysfunction is also included. This revised edition builds on the strong reputation of its predecessors. It is an essential reference tool for urologists, nurses, and technicians involved in the care of patients with neurogenic bladder dysfunction.
Book Type :
Medicine & Health Sciences
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
Textbook of the Neurogenic Bladder Published On :
Import, 27 Jul 2015
Higher Education Textbooks, Medicine & Health Sciences Books for Students, Teachers, Graudates, Professionals and all others
- Textbook of the Neurogenic Bladder Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents,Index,Syllabus,summary and image of Textbook of the Neurogenic Bladder book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
- Textbook of the Neurogenic Bladder by Author: Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and product description given above are true to the best. Product Description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customers feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- Customers who bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read related to this item