The Bloomsbury Companion to Aristotle (Bloomsbury Companions)
The Bloomsbury Companion to Aristotle (Bloomsbury Companions) (Hardcover) Book Details:
|Book Title:||The Bloomsbury Companion to Aristotle (Bloomsbury Companions)|
Buy now Claudia Baracchi The Bloomsbury Companion to Aristotle (Bloomsbury Companions) book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
Free Shipping for Online Payment on Paytm
Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India. COD Available
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
The Bloomsbury Companion to Aristotle (Bloomsbury Companions) Book Information:
one of the most crucial figures in the history of Western thought, and his name and ideas continue to be invoked in a wide range of contemporary philosophical discussions. The Bloomsbury Companion to Aristotle brings together leading scholars from across the world and from a variety of philosophical traditions to survey the recent research on Aristotles thought and its contributions to the full spectrum of philosophical enquiry, from logic to the natural sciences and psychology, from metaphysics to ethics, politics, and aesthetics. Further essays address aspects of the transmission, preservation, and elaboration of Aristotles thought in subsequent phases of the history of philosophy (from the Judeo-Arabic reception to debates in Europe and North America), and look forward to potential future directions for the study of his thought. In addition, The Bloomsbury Companion to Aristotle includes an extensive range of essential reference tools offering assistance to researchers working in the field, including a chronology of recent research, a glossary of key Aristotelian terms with Latin concordances and textual references, and a guide to further reading.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
The Bloomsbury Companion to Aristotle (Bloomsbury Companions) Published On :
- The Bloomsbury Companion to Aristotle (Bloomsbury Companions) Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of The Bloomsbury Companion to Aristotle (Bloomsbury Companions) book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- The Bloomsbury Companion to Aristotle (Bloomsbury Companions) by Claudia Baracchi Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Higher Education Textbooks
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles