The Bloomsbury Companion to Hegel (Bloomsbury Companions)
The Bloomsbury Companion to Hegel (Bloomsbury Companions) (Hardcover) Book Details:
|The Bloomsbury Companion to Hegel (Bloomsbury Companions)
|Allegra De Laurentiis; Jeffrey Edwards
Buy now Allegra De Laurentiis; Jeffrey Edwards The Bloomsbury Companion to Hegel (Bloomsbury Companions) book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
The Bloomsbury Companion to Hegel (Bloomsbury Companions) Book Information:
ional collaborative project on G. W. F. Hegel's philosophy includes contributions by eighteen scholars of 18th to 20th century philosophy. It will be an essential reference tool for students and scholars of modern philosophic thought in general and of 19th century German thought in particular. The first part of the volume examines Hegel's early writings up to and including the 1807 Phenomenology of Spirit. The second part is devoted to Hegel's major mature works and lectures as well as to the primary themes of his system of philosophy. It opens with a comprehensive account of Hegel's Science of Logic followed by detailed treatments of the Philosophy of Nature and the Philosophy of Spirit from the Encyclopaedia of Philosophical Sciences. Three further parts of this volume investigate key concepts and interpretive issues, paradigmatic forms of Hegelian argumentation, and main lines of Hegel's influence since the mid-19th century. The volume contains chronologies of Hegel's life and works, a bibliography of primary and secondary sources and an analytical index.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
The Bloomsbury Companion to Hegel (Bloomsbury Companions) Published On :
- The Bloomsbury Companion to Hegel (Bloomsbury Companions) Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of The Bloomsbury Companion to Hegel (Bloomsbury Companions) book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- The Bloomsbury Companion to Hegel (Bloomsbury Companions) by Allegra De Laurentiis; Jeffrey Edwards Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Higher Education Textbooks
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
Textbooks & Study Guides, Higher Education Textbooks Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles