The British Empire: Critical Readings: 3 (Critical and Primary Sources)
The British Empire: Critical Readings: 3 (Critical and Primary Sources) (Hardcover) Book Details:
|Book Title:||The British Empire: Critical Readings: 3 (Critical and Primary Sources)|
Buy now Philippa Levine The British Empire: Critical Readings: 3 (Critical and Primary Sources) book from madrasshoppe.com and get it delivered to all pincodes in India.
COD Available. Delivery Time 4 - 7 Working Days in India.
For General Enquiries WhatsApp 7200833323 (Chat Support)
Trusted by over 100K+ customers
The British Empire: Critical Readings: 3 (Critical and Primary Sources) Book Information:
mpire: Critical Readings brings together the essential writings to have been published to date on the history of Britains Empire. As such, it offers scholars and students a broad comprehensive set of texts through which to understand diverse aspects of British colonial rule. The four thematic volumes that make up this resource include key material drawn from journal articles and book chapters and include a substantial introductory essay to contextualise the collections. Each volume includes both recent scholarship and influential older scholarship central to understanding debates that continue to animate the field. The volumes are arranged thematically by People, Places, Principles and Policies and Priorities, and range over the entirety of the colonial period, with a focus on c. 1750 to c.1960 when British imperial power was at its height. The set will be organised to demonstrate the very different approaches that have informed this vibrant field, allowing for as much emphasis on cultural as on political history, on non-elites as well as leaders and on collaboration with, as well as resistance to, the imposition of colonial rule. This will be an essential addition to libraries and a major scholarly resource for those working on imperialism and colonialism, on British history and on world history.
Book Type/Genre :
Book Binding :
Number of Pages :
ISBN - 10 :
The British Empire: Critical Readings: 3 (Critical and Primary Sources) Published On :
- The British Empire: Critical Readings: 3 (Critical and Primary Sources) Book is not for reading online or for free download in PDF or eBook format.
- Table of Contents, Index, Syllabus, summary and image of The British Empire: Critical Readings: 3 (Critical and Primary Sources) book may be of a different edition or of the same title.
- The Price of this product may change due to the reprinting of the book or by the publisher. For imported books, the price may change frequently due to exchange rates.
- The British Empire: Critical Readings: 3 (Critical and Primary Sources) by Philippa Levine Book reviews and ratings are trustworthy and the product description given above is true to the best. The product description posted here by sellers would be updated based on the Customer's feedback, if the details are not accurate.
- The customers who have bought this product can write your best reviews and suggest the product if the item's price is low which would be helpful for the buyers interested to purchase. Read Best & Top Books related to this item
- The above Bibliographic information is specific to this book which is being listed for sale. Any Colophons printed at the end of the book is owned by book author and publisher
- Special offers, deals & discounts on this product are subject to the terms and conditions owned by the website
Region & Countries
Page count varies on each edition/reprint
History, Region & Countries Book is recommended for Students, Teachers, Graduates, Professionals, and all bibliophiles